Saturday, May 23, 2009

medical

I have been having alot of lower stomach pain so my dr sent me for a ultrasound last Friday. My left ovary is about twice the size of the right & I have either a hemorrhagic cyst or an endometrioma on the right side. I am going to have laparoscopy on June 19. Hopefully they will be able to figure out what is going on. If it is a cyst they will try to drain it. The ultrasound said it is solid so it could be filled w/ blood . If its endrometrosis then they will burn all they can to give me a clean slate.Then put me on an estrogen free birth control to slow the regrowth. I am extremely nervous over what the mass is . I have been trying since 2005 to find out what is causing my pain. So it is a relief to have an end in sight. Thankfully it is a minimally invasive surgery & he promises to leave all my "parts" in. So Nana we will need some childcare..... Glad you are going to be here!!!

3 comments:

  1. Destiny,
    Happy late birthday. I am glad that they found something at last. We are going to Texas on the 17th and we will be back on the 19 or 20. so I will be available. We will be praying that God will guide the surgeons hands and find something so insignificant that it can be fixed. We love you and hope you feel better soon. Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for an answer! We will be praying for the pain to subside in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have been in pain all this time :( We will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete