Monday, September 7, 2009

The never ending bike wreck........

So Eli started complaining that his tooth hurt last week. This was coming right on the heels of missisng a day of school (& seeing Steve) becase his back hurt. I tried to convince him it was just the loose baby teeth behind it pushing on it that was causing pain. After several tear filled sleepless nights- we went to see Dr. Ledford. After a quick xray he tells us its an abscess. He is now on a round of antibotics & painkillers getting ready for root canal #3 on Wednesday. The long term effects of this bike wreck are exhausting.

Danielle-I am so sorry I missed your party last nite. I hope it went really well. I need a lunch tote. How long is it open for orders?

1 comment:

  1. Destiny we did miss you last night but I am so glad Eli was able to get some pain relief. He is such a tough dude and if he is complaining we know it is bad. I would love to order you a lunch tote. Check out my website and choose your pattern and let me know. www.mythirtyone.com/racheljohnson

    ReplyDelete