Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Eli Update

Just a quick update on Eli. He got sick Thursday night. I thought it was the same stomach virus Sam and I had so I didn't worry too much. By Saturday night Jamie had to carry him to bed because his cramps were so bad. He looked @ me with tears & said PLEASE make this go away. So I called the doctor Sunday morning & took him in. She said this is not good, go to the ER. So off we went- after 7 hours (and some much needed IV fluids & morphine) we were admitted for an appedctomy Monday morning. The surgery went well- minor reaction to the anthesia. We were released that night. He is still in pain today but moving around better - thanks to pain pills. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Glad he's doing better (even if it does take a few pain pills to feel good)! We've been praying for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for a speedy recovery. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eli, I love you. we are here in Jamaica praying for you. Hope you are up running around soon.

    ReplyDelete